Spyderco Tenacious Value Folding Knife with 3.39" Stainless Steel Blade and Durable Non-Slip G-10 Handle - PlainEdge - C122GP
Product ID: 1069686
- GAME CHANGER - Being tenacious means you are persistent and cohesive. It's being tough and tireless in achieving your best performance; all worthy descriptive words for a hard-use knife
- SUPERIOR BLADE STEEL - The 3.39" 8Cr13Mov stainless blade is leaf-shaped and ground flat from spine to cutting edge for non-stop cutting performance.
- A SECURE GRIP - It has a black G-10 laminate handle, ergonomically milled with prolonged fatigue-free cutting in mind.
- EASY-TO-USE - The blade’s shape coupled with an oversized Spyderco Round Hole and textured spine jimping allows you to open the blade and position your thumb on the spine in slip-proof confidence ready for work
- POCKET-FRIENDLY - The Tenacious includes a Walker LinerLock and a 4-way pocket clip lets the folder be set in a variety of carry and draw positions: Tip-up/tip-down left-hand/right-hand.
Original Product Guaranteed – Imported from USA
The mid-sized Tenacious knife has a black G-10 laminate handle, milled with prolonged, fatigue-free cutting in mind. Tucked inside are skeletonized steel liners which increase the handle's rigidity and strength without adding non-functioning weight or bulky thickness.
The 8Cr13Mov stainless blade is leaf-shaped and ground flat from spine to cutting edge for cutting performance. The blade's shape, coupled with an oversized Spyderco Round Hole and textured spine jimping, allow you to open the blade and position your thumb on the spine in slip-proof confidence. A Walker Linerlock with jimped liner and four-way pocket clip let you set your carry and draw preference.
- 7.75-inch total length
- 4.438-inch length when closed
- 3.375-inch blade length
- 8CR13MOV blade steel
- 0.125-inch blade thickness
- Four-ounce weight
- 0.5-inch hole diameter
Sypderco knives include a limited manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Details are included with your purchase
Thinking beyond established knife industry practices has allowed Spyderco to introduce new innovations, including one-hand opening, serrations on a folder, and a clip to attach a knife to a pocket. Spyderco remains dedicated to researching and developing fresh, improved, and better-performing materials with function and reliability, and its unique cutlery line is a result of designing ergonomic, functional tools.
The company is keen on rigorous product testing, and examines edge retention with a CATRA machine, looks for rust development with Q-FOG, checks the force needed to open and close a knife, and analyzes numerous other technical details. When you purchase a Spyderco, you are buying a high-quality, reliable cutting tool designed and manufactured for peak performance and ergonomic co
Spend 5000.00 or above and get free shipping
Most items are eligible for return/exchange
100% AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS
All products on Whizz.co.ke are 100% genuine
SAFE & SECURE SHOPPING
Your data is protected, encrypted and fully secure.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP – CLICK HERE live_help
Got questions about this product or anything else?