Tiens 1 Box Lipid Tea (40bags) 100% Original China, Label Ukrainian Language
Product ID: 15754129
Added to cart
One glass of infusion twice a day, in the morning and evening.
Pour a glass of hot (70-80 °C) water over 1 tea bag. Ideally, cover and allow to brew for 10 minutes.
- LIPID METABOLIC MANAGEMENT TEA By Tiens Is A Body-Vitalising MIX OF HERBS, Which Contains GYNOSTEMMA. "Southern Ginseng" - As The Chinese Also Refer To It, Has Been Considered A Miracle Herb In China For Centuries. It Is Said Its ENERGISING AND IMMUNITY-BOOSTING Properties Were Utilised By The First Emperor Of The Qin Dynasty - Qin Shi Huang.
- ✅ Known As 'The Chinese Herb' GYNOSTEMMA (Jiaogulan) Grows In Southern China. It Contains Three Times As Much Active Substances - Saponins - As Ginseng, Therefore The Chinese Tend To Describe Jiaogulan As 'Like Ginseng But Better'. It Is Traditionally Considered An Agent Ensuring Longevity. Gynostemma, According To Traditional Chinese Medicine, Boosts The Body's Defence, Contributes To Metabolism Stabilisation, Help Sustain Blood Lipid Balance And Harmonises All The Functions Of The Body.
- ✅ The Composition Of Lipid Metabolic Management Tea By Tiens Includes The Leaves Of Gynostemma (Gynostemma Pentaphyllum), Lotus Leaves (Folium Nelumbinis), Cassia Seeds - A Plant Belonging The Legume Family (Cassia Tora), And - Known In China For Thousands Of Years - Chinese Knotweed Root (Polygonum Multiflorum). With Enhancing The Activity Of The Other Components In Mind, 6 Varieties Of Green Tea Are Also Present In The Preparation.
- ✅ Tea Leaves Are Dried And Processed In The Presence Of Small Amounts Of Steam. Most Importantly, They Do Not Undergo The Process Of Fermentation, And Thus Retain Precious Vitamins And Minerals. The Herbs Used In Lipid Metabolic Management Tea By Tiens Are Meant To Support A Comprehensive Revitalisation Of The Body. Although The Majority Can Have Cleansing And Antioxidant Properties, Each Has Its Own Specific Qualities.
- ✅ DOSING: One Glass Of Infusion Twice A Day, In The Morning And Evening. Pour A Glass Of Hot (70-80 °C) Water Over 1 Tea Bag. Ideally, Cover And Allow To Brew For 10 Minutes.
Lipid Metabolic Management Tea is composed of 5 major ingredients. This combination of herbs is made according to traditional Chinese medicine:
- Folium Camellia Sinesis,
- Folium Nelumbo Nucifera Geartn,
- Gynostemma Pentaphyllum,
- Radix Polygonum Multiflorum,
- Semen Cassia Obtusifolia.
- Folium Camellia Sinesis (Green tea): Maintain our eyesight, can help to calm our nerves, promote digesting & urinary system, detoxify and reduce weight.
- Folium Nelumbo: It can make stool discharge body in time, reduce fat deposit.
- Gynostemma Pentaphyllum: Anti-ageing, regulate metabolism, strengthening immunity. China's medical science calls it "the second ginseng". Reduce the content of cholesterol in the plasma through regulating the organism metabolism, suppress fatty acid turn, prevent scleratheroma , reduce the lipid of blood.
- Radix Polygonum Multiflorum: It has functions of detoxifying, improving ache etc. It contains the abundant plant lecithin, can prevent disease of high lipid of blood and artery sclerosis from cholesterol absorbing.
- Semen Cassia Obtusifolia: Rich in calcium, vitamin A, rhein, emodin and other essential micro elements like copper, zinc, selenium. Keep bowel movements healthy, reduce deposition of fats.
Who Lipid Metabolic Management Tea is suitable for?
- Middle to old aged and Hyperlipidemic population.
- Lipid Metabolic Management Tea IS NOT suitable for children under 12years and pregnant women!
Free shipping for orders over KES 5000.00
Most items are eligible for return/exchange
100% AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS
All products on Whizz.co.ke are 100% genuine
SAFE & SECURE SHOPPING
Your data is protected, encrypted and fully secure.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP – CLICK HERE live_help
Got questions about this product or anything else?