Spyderco Endura 4 Lightweight Signature Folder Knife with 3.80" VG-10 Steel Blade and FRN Handle - CombinationEdge - C10PSBK
Product ID: 2143156
- FRONT-RUNNER - The Endura 4 sets the standard as one of the best-selling folding knives ever made. All members of the Endura 4 family include a four-position clip, a high-strength back lock mechanism, and Trademark Round Hole.
- LIGHT AND DURABLE - This Endura handle is fabricated with Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon. FRN is a polymer mixed with glass fiber that is injection molded and formed into a sleek textured handle, creating a lightweight yet high-strength knife handle.
- ADVANCED CUTTING PERFORMANCE - This lightweight knife includes our Flat Saber Grind blade. This grind maintains full thickness through a larger portion of the blade for increased strength and elevated cutting perfromance.
- A SECURE GRIP - To provide a non slip grip, these knives are molded with our patented pattern, Bi-Directional Texturing. This texture pattern consists of opposing graduated steps radiating outward from the center of the handle.
- DOUBLE DUTY BLADE - This blade includes both our PlainEdge and SpyderEdge grinds. This CombinationEdge blade offers powerhouse cutting performance on fibrous materials as well as the control and precision of the non-serrated section of the blade.
Original Product Guaranteed – Imported from USA
In 1990 Spyderco shook things up by introducing two knives, the Delica and Endura. First of their kind on the market, both folders opened up the knife market to lightweight performance, one-hand open pocketknives that just about everyone could afford. They settled as Spyderco's top two bestsellers and their improvement hasn't slowed since. Refinement has been so ongoing and continual Spyderco tagged the updating/upgrading process with the term CQI- Constant Quality Improvement. During the Endura and Delica's CQI journey Spyderco tweaked ergonomics, refined blade steels and fine-tuned their performance countless times. They are an evolutionary work in progress and the next level is here with the new Endura 4 and Delica 4. Both models now have screw construction making cleaning and adjusting easier. The fiberglass reinforced nylon handles come molded with Bi-Directional Texturing for preferred traction and improved ergonomics. Inside the handle dual skeletonized stainless steel liners make the knife stronger without adding weight and make an anchor for all external and internal components to attach through adding sturdiness and rigidity. Their VG-10 blades are flat saber-ground with a stronger tip and larger 13mm opening hole. Added to the blade's spine is slip resistant jimping. Phosphor bronze washers smooth out the open/close action and the clip is upgraded to a four-way tip-up, tip-down, left- or right-handed clip.
Spend 5000.00 or above and get free shipping
Most items are eligible for return/exchange
100% AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS
All products on Whizz.co.ke are 100% genuine
SAFE & SECURE SHOPPING
Your data is protected, encrypted and fully secure.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP – CLICK HERE live_help
Got questions about this product or anything else?