Spyderco Delica 4 Lightweight Signature Folding Knife with 2.90" Saber-Ground Black Steel Blade and FRN Handle - CombinationEdge Serration - C11PSBBK
Product ID: 2250716
- RELIABLE HIGH PERFORMANCE - The Delica 4 family includes a full range of handle colors, blade grinds, and edge configurations, as well as a blunted training version and a model with the Emerson Opening
- SUPERIOR BLADE STEEL - The VG-10 blade has a flat saber-ground grind with a stronger tip and larger 13mm opening hole.
- ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT - Inside the handle are dual skeletonized stainless steel liners which strengthen the knife without additional weight and double as an anchor for external and internal components to attach through generating more sturdiness.
- ERGONOMIC - Added to the blade's spine is slip resistant jimping. Phosphor bronze washers smooth out the open/close action and the clip is upgraded to a four-way tip-up, tip-down, left-or right-handed clip.
- A SECURE GRIP - Molded onto the FRN handle's surface is Bi-Directional Texturing for slip-free tactile traction. It provides resistance to slipping in the hand.
Original Product Guaranteed – Imported from USA
In 1990, innovative cutlery company Spyderco introduced a knife called the Delica, a first of its kind on the market, offering a unique combination of lightweight performance, one-handed opening and closing, and an affordable price. it quickly became one of Spyderco's top-selling knives, and the company has continued to refine the model over the years.
This is the fourth iteration of this keenly sharp, refined steel blade, offering screw-together construction that's durable and easy to clean. A fiberglass reinforced nylon (FRN) handle has proprietary Bi-Directional Texturing for nonslip use with improved ergonomics, while dual skeletonized steel liners to improve strength without adding weight, and also anchor all external components. A razor sharp non-reflective VG-10 blade is coated with black titanium carbonitride, and is flat saber-ground. Crosshatched jimping along the blade's spine further improves grip, and phosphor bronze washers help smooth out the opening action. When it's time to move, a four-way clip offers a number of carrying configurations.
- 7.125-inch open length
- 4.25-inch closed length
- 2.875-inch VG-10 steel blade
- 2.56-inch cutting edge
- 0.5-inch blade hole
- 0.09-inch blade thickness
- 2.5-ounce weight
- FRN handle material
Sypderco knives include a limited manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Details are included with your purchase.
Thinking beyond established knife industry practices has allowed Spyderco to introduce new innovations, including one-hand opening, serrations on a folder, and a clip to attach a knife to a pocket. Spyderco remains dedicated to researching and developing improved, better-performing materials with function and reliability, and its unique cutlery line is a result of designing ergonomic, functional tools. The company puts its new products through rigorous testing prior
Spend 5000.00 or above and get free shipping
Most items are eligible for return/exchange
100% AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS
All products on Whizz.co.ke are 100% genuine
SAFE & SECURE SHOPPING
Your data is protected, encrypted and fully secure.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP – CLICK HERE live_help
Got questions about this product or anything else?