Spyderco Pacific Salt Lightweight Folding Knife - Black FRN Handle with PlainEdge, Hollow Grind, H-1 Steel Blade and Back Lock - C91PBK
Product ID: 2695380
- FOLDING KNIVES - Locking folding knives are safe, compact, and easy to carry. They also happen to be where the Spyderco revolution began.
- FRN HANDLE - Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon is a polymer mixed with glass fiber then injection molded into formed and textured lightweight high-strength knife handles.
- HOLLOW GRIND - It comes with bevels that are ground with a concave radius. The bevels may extend the full width of the blade (full hollow grind) or only a portion of its width.
- PLAINEDGE BLADE - This knife has a sharpened blade with no serrations or teeth sometimes referred to as a smooth blade.
- SPECIFICATIONS - Closed Length (Inches): 4.89, Overall Length (Inches): 8.69, Blade Length (Inches):3.8, Blade Steel: H-1, Grind: Hollow
Original Product Guaranteed – Imported from USA
A big myth in the knife world is that out there somewhere is a knife that seriously cuts but cannot rust. Knives claiming these super powers are usually made with steels that are unable to hold a cutting edge for any measurable amount of time. Finally a steel foundry in Japan called Myodo Foundry makes this myth a reality with the introduction of a new steel called H1. H1 steel is a PH steel, meaning it is a precipitation-hardened steel. "Huh" you ask? Utilizing .1% nitrogen instead of carbon to harden the steel, it reaches a Rockwell hardness of 57-58rc. Spyderco uses H1 on its new C91 Pacific Salt model. It's PlainEdge or SpyderEdge and is similar in shape and size to Spyderco's best-selling Endura model but with a slightly more rounded tip. All internal steel parts are treated as well making them impervious to rust and pitting and of course, salt. Those challenged by cleaning and maintaining their knives will find the Pacific Salt stays rust-free even if put away wet. The blade's hole is enlarged to 14mm for easier opening/closing with gloved, wet or cold hands. Textured in a checkerboard pattern, the black FRN handle has a grippy texture and is fitted with a reversible titanium pocket clip which positions for right-handers and lefties. The addition of a lanyard hole offers a backup method of attachment (thong or lanyard cord) for use around water where once dropped, a knife is often lost or elusively hard to retrieve.
Spend 5000.00 or above and get free shipping
Most items are eligible for return/exchange
100% AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS
All products on Whizz.co.ke are 100% genuine
SAFE & SECURE SHOPPING
Your data is protected, encrypted and fully secure.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP – CLICK HERE live_help
Got questions about this product or anything else?