TSLA Men's Thermal Compression Pants, Athletic Sports Leggings & Running Tights, Wintergear Base Layer Bottoms, 2pack Pants Black&Grey/Navy, X-Large
Product ID: 5206071
- *Alert: True to size : Please follow the size examples below*(EX: Size "Large recommended";" - Size for 6" 215 lbs.) (EX:size "medium," height "5'9", weight " 165 lbs.)
- Washing Tips: Wash separately, by hand, in cold water. Lay flat to dry and do not dry clean.
- For all sports and cold-weather activities, the TSLA Thermal Baselayer Series is designed with the best heat insulation and thermal materials.
- [Fleece Lining] The purpose of the micro-fleece lining is to give warmth as well as moisture sensing, quick drying, and two-way air circulation.
- [Non-Abrasion Fabric] With moisture detecting, quick-dry, two-way air circulation, and great durability.
- [Flatlock Seams] Smooth seams that promote excellent comfort and protection.
- It is appropriate for both indoor and outdoor activities including basketball, boxing, fitness, hiking, cycling, and other outdoor and indoor sports.
Original Product Guaranteed - Imported from USA
Winter gear : Thermal fleece lined Pants are designed for Warmth.
If you prefer a looser fit, go up a size.
It promotes excellent comfort and protection.
After workout, it will help you get well by controlling blood flow and preventing being swollen.
Shield Ultraviolet rays
This safeguards your skin from ultraviolet rays by more than 99%(UPF 50+) in the outdoor activities.
Deodorization function do not leave us unpleasant smell behind from sweat and dust.
Have a look at the full range of genuine products and brands in our Men and Compression Pants & Tights categories that you can safely buy online in Kenya at discounted prices.
Free shipping for orders over 5000.00
Most items are eligible for return/exchange
100% AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS
All products on Whizz.co.ke are 100% genuine
SAFE & SECURE SHOPPING
Your data is protected, encrypted and fully secure.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP – CLICK HERE live_help
Got questions about this product or anything else?